What We Do
Estate planning encompasses a variety of legal steps that you can take to protect, control, or distribute your assets. Our probate lawyer can assist you with any of the following:
- Estate administration, which includes asset management and distribution
- Funeral planning declaration wherein you establish your burial preferences
- Guardianship measures, including guardianship administration and standby guardianship declarations
- Last will and testament documents
- Living will or life prolonging declaration
- Power of attorney, both durable and health care
- Trusts of all varieties, including special needs, revocable, and irrevocable arrangements
Not sure which measures you should consider? We evaluate your current situation, concerns, and existing estate plan to decide on your next best step.
How We Help
For over 3 decades, Beth Sullivan-Summers, Attorney at Law, LLC has helped individuals, families, and business owners in the Indianapolis and Mooresville, Indiana areas secure their futures. Beth serves clients in Marion, Morgan, Monroe, Hendricks, Boone and other surrounding communities.
To make this process as convenient as possible, we provide weekend and evening meetings by appointment. Additionally, we have special offers for educators, first responders, and active or retired military personnel.
Education & Professional Involvement
- Juris Doctorate – Indiana University School of Law
- Bachelor of Social Work – Indiana University
- Indianapolis Bar Association – Estate Planning & Administration Section: Member of Executive Committee
- Indiana State Bar Association – Probate, Trust and Real Property Section: Member of Probate Review Committee
- A member of the Mooresville Chamber of Commerce
- Board of directors of the Morgan County Humane Society